The Money Spin Wheel





Folks today the Wheel Of Money did spin as the stock markets across Asia and Asia-Pacific closed with smart gains ,currently the European Markets as well as the United States markets are trading with big gains.


As mentioned in my article on Sunday in The Great Money Spin that stock markets will give a smart upmove, this has happened inspite of geopolitical tensions in the background.




Gold  today is once again showing signs of uptrend as sooner or laterthere will be a change of focus from risky assets to safer investments ,however gold can still be bought at current levels ,for a rise to $1400 in the long term


Bitcoin the mother of all coins is near $5000,however a word of caution is my opinion however in case of deep correction Bitcoin must be bought but focus should be more on low priced tokens.

Ripple XRP token can be held for long term and bought on correction as positive news is expected in this month moreover the SWELL CONFERENCE scheduled fron October 16 -18 will certainly be positive for XRP TOKEN.

Link


One needs to also  watch TENX and OMISEGO, I have not bought as yet but certainly both of these coins are in my buy list.

Before I end folks in case you got any queries related to stocks ,gold ,silver cryptocurrency do e-mail me and I shall be more than glad to reply to your queries at the earliest and if anyone wants to share their knowledge or want to give any suggestion you are most welcome ,also this to inform you that there are NO FEES for any information/guidance provided to you ,furthermore Financial Markets have always been my passion and I will share with the entire world my vast experience and knowledge.

Contact details :E-mail  johnny81118@gmail.com

I Believe In Sharing Knowledge And Not Selling Knowledge

Disclaimer: The Ideas and suggestions mentioned in this article are entirely my personal views hence kindly consult your financial advisor before making any investments.

Until Next time kindly read these beautiful lines :




                                                     


Comments